Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Why Can I not Create email accounts?
1/28/2010 06:31
Hi-

I want to email accounts, and then I want to forward any mail they receive to a yahoo email account.

I have bought the basic hosting plan to get these accounts as the description said I get unlimited accounts. (I only need 2). So, when I follow the following instructions, I get to the "Admin" section in step 3, but there is then no "Mailbox Admin" subsection link.

What is wrong?

1. Log into your Dynadot account.
  2. Look for the "Dynadot Hosting" box at the bottom of the page. Look for the "Edit Site" column and click the "[edit website]" link to access your web hosting.
  3. A new browser window should open displaying the statistics for your web hosting plan. To create email addresses for your domain email, click the "Admin" section link and then click the "Mailbox Admin" subsection link.
  4. Enter in the email address you want to create, and then click the "Create New Mailbox" button to create it.
Reply Quote
4/21/2012 16:22
Same problem. Answer would be nice.
Reply Quote
4/21/2012 16:39
Your 'Mailbox Admin' link is there and it looks like you've already created another address.  

The most common reason the link would not appear is if you have email forwarding or MX records set up for the domain through our DNS.  Removing those settings will cause the link to appear.
Reply Quote