Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
What is: Best Plan for my Usage
Posted By zanes
1/15/2012 01:46
I am a freelance website developer, and I host the sites I make for my clients as well.  What would you suggest be the best hosting plan to go with?

The sites I make for my clients are not really high traffic sites, and are more for just local information and perhaps reading about news updates from their stores or organizations.

I have 3 active clients right now that I will be hosting.

Would I be safe getting the $60/year package with...
:: 200 GB Transfer
:: 5 GB Storage

Again these sites are coded in Wordpress format and are just used as informational sites with some downloadable files on them, will I be safe to host these sites (from about 1-5) casual traffic sites with this plan? Perhaps even step down a grade to...
:: 3 GB Transfer
:: 30 MB Storage
-----------> Thus upgrading overtime?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
Reply Quote
1/15/2012 13:00
If you plan on using Word Press,  you'll definitely want to order the Advanced Hosting package.  We would recommend starting with the standard 200GB transfer and 5GB storage until you get a better idea of the kind of resources your site will require.  These can be upgraded at any time.

Reply Quote
Posted By zanes
1/15/2012 21:09
Will the control panel have a way to track my bandwidth and disk space usage?
Reply Quote