Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Websites very very slow in loading
Posted By j_w
11/26/2010 07:31
For around the 12 hours, website hosted by Dynadot has been very slow to load - taking from 30 seconds to much longer.

You just get the "waiting for..." all this time - the site itself doesn't load.

In the past few hours its gotten much worse - graphics are taking well over a minute or much more to load.

This isn't anything to do with my connection (etc.) - it's been checked by others using different ISP's (one on another continent).

So it's Dynadot's problem.

I e-mailed Dynadot about this 12 hours ago - no reply. Plus, no mention anywhere by Dynadot that there's any problems. Nothing. Not on twitter or their blog.

Coming after the recent downtime of the Dynadot server when we couldn't access our accounts, and after last months website downtime for days - this isn't good.

Not good at all.

I guess the next thing we can expect is that their webserver will go down (again).
Reply Quote
12/21/2012 22:42
j_w says: For around the 12 hours, website hosted by Dynadot has been very slow to load - taking from 30 seconds to much longer.

You just get the "waiting for..." all this time - the site itself doesn't load.

In the past few hours its gotten much worse - graphics are taking well over a minute or much more to load.

This isn't anything to do with my connection (etc.) - it's been checked by others using different ISP's (one on another continent).

So it's Dynadot's problem.

I e-mailed Dynadot about this 12 hours ago - no reply. Plus, no mention anywhere by Dynadot that there's any problems. Nothing. Not on twitter or their blog.

Coming after the recent downtime of the Dynadot server when we couldn't access our accounts, and after last months website downtime for days - this isn't good.

Not good at all.

I guess the next thing we can expect is that their webserver will go down (again).

I'm having a similar problem with my website. It takes too long for it to load. How is this being fixed?
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 17:30
Your sites, though on very different servers, are both loading within 2 seconds.  All of our hosting servers are currently operating within range and no errors are being reported.  

We have instituted a new monitoring and notification system that I believe will be of great help if/when our server(s) do go down again.  Dynadot users can utilize it too.  To check the status of various operations, simply visit dynadot.info.
Reply Quote