Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Websites are down plus cant even access cPanel
9/12/2012 03:53
All of my sites are down and on top of that i am not able to use cPanel the link of cPanel is also down.
Reply Quote
9/12/2012 05:35
now its working whats going on.
Reply Quote
9/12/2012 17:38
Your IP was blocked.

That can happen if you fail logging in via the web/ftp more than 5 times.

[This post has been edited by dynadot_staff on Sep 12, 2012 5:39pm.]
Reply Quote
Posted By keldar
9/12/2012 19:14
My site is also down? Or is there some issues with the hosting at the moment?

http://www.nightfallrising.com

EDIT:
I was downloading some files at the time, when I got disconnected from FTP, with a ECONNABORTED.

EDIT 2: Server came up again, tried to download some files again, from my queue, and after a few files, it just disconnected again. Same damn thing. This is getting troublesome, cause if this is gonna keep on doing it, that's kinda problematic.

EDIT 3: So basically, why is my FTP dropping me, and causing this login issue, due to getting so called "failed logins", cause it's not like I'm typing wrong password or anything, as the password is stored there, quite nicely. This is seriously worrying me, as a customer and for continued use. If I'm gonna be interrupted after 1 min use on FTP to download/upload files, how am I gonna be able to design websites, and such? And for future use, if I would ever have a buisness site here (I work as a web designer), then I couldn't use you guys if this is gonna a continued problem.

No offense, I love you guys, but these problems are severly hindering my normal enjoyement in coding and designing.

[This post has been edited by user_4734 on Sep 12, 2012 7:59pm.]
Reply Quote
9/14/2012 18:00
user_4734:

Some FTP programs may try to connect to a server multiple times.  That may also cause problems.

If you use Firefox, you may want to start using FireFTP.  If not, try Filezilla.  I've used both of those without any issues.

[This post has been edited by dynadot_staff on Sep 14, 2012 6:00pm.]
Reply Quote