Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Website access issues
Posted By alina
11/26/2012 06:43
Have had no less than 4 occasions now where my site has been inaccessible. This morning, I managed to get to the main page, and log into the forum. Try to open a board, and cannot connect. Try to ftp in to my account, and that will not connect either.

This is a new hosting account, paid for and set up yesterday. I need to have it live for my client by the end of the business day today, and this means I still need to add at least 3 mods to the forum boards.

My client is expected to be relatively busy off of the get go, as this is being set up for an existing member base. If he cannot access the site like this, he's going to be a very unhappy man. This makes me a very unhappy lady.

Please help me to resolve this issue so that I can get this project up and running.
Reply Quote
Posted By alina
11/26/2012 06:45
I am also being unable to connect to my cpanel this morning.
Reply Quote
Posted By alina
11/26/2012 07:48
A little more information: About half of the time I can get to the main domain. I can then click a link to enter the forums, but if I'm "lucky" I might be able to log into the forum.

I tried doing this via two proxy servers as well.. same response.

So long and short of it, I'm not too sure WHY this is happening, only that it is happening. I also am seeing this happen with my cpanel logins. About half the time, I'm getting a network error. The other half, the cpanel will not even load to the browser.

I have also tried this via 3 browsers now, Chrome, IE, and Firefox.

I have attempted via both domain and IP. So it's not a propagation issue.
Reply Quote