Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Unable to host my domain on blogger.
10/28/2012 21:45
Hello,
Just yesterday I have bought a domain from dynadot.com.
I have tried several times to host this domain on blogger but fail. Can anybody help me, please.

Here all the things that I have done......

At first I logged into my dynadot.com account, then I have clicked on manage option and then have clicked DynadotDNS setting option and have reached on DNS setting option.
Here I have selected    

Record Type "A"
IP Address or Target Host "216.239.32.21"
Subdomain "www"
Record Type "CNAME"
IP Address or Target Host "ghs.google.com"

Then clicking "Use Dynadot DNS"

After this setting I am login to one of my existing blogger account. And at publishing option when I am putting my coustom domain and placing save button it is showing...
"Blogs may not be hosted at naked domains (ex: yourdomain.com). Please add a top-level domain (www.yourdomain.com) or subdomain (blog.yourdomain.com)."

What is the problem? How can solve this and can host my domain on blogger. Will you help me with step to step guides, please.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance:)
Reply Quote
10/29/2012 15:34
The site is working properly now.  Your settings may have needed a little bit more time to propagate.
Reply Quote
11/1/2012 05:06
I am very happy with dynadot.com support. They helped me to solved my problem. I appreciate it.
Now my blog is on it's way.
Thanks dynadot.com:)

[This post has been edited by blogdips on Nov 1, 2012 5:07am.]
Reply Quote
11/5/2012 17:13
Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are so glad we could help.
Reply Quote