Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) (state 14).
1/1/2010 08:39
All of a sudden, without making any changes to my settings, my dynadot account is not receiving any emails, giving the sender the following message:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) (state 14).

Emailed dyandot without getting a response yet. Hope anyone out there knows what the problem is and how to solve it, and would like to share it with us. Thank you.

Hector
Reply Quote
1/9/2010 16:46
Are you still having this problem?  If so, can you please send us a copy of the bounce email (including headers) so we can troubleshoot it?
Reply Quote