Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Slow Servers
10/12/2013 07:33
I am running a wordpress website, and yesterday I started to notice a small amount of lag in loading the website. It was not bad at all, however, it has progressed to the point where it is driving me crazy. Initially I thought it was something on my end, so I completely removed my wordpress website and started from scratch. It is still insanely slow though.
If it helps, my cPanel is also extremely slow.

If I could have any help, it would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
10/13/2013 06:51
I have same problem...!!!!!
Reply Quote
10/13/2013 07:48
I renewed a few domains and is anyone having issues having payments processed?  I never seen this before on Dynadot.
Reply Quote
10/13/2013 13:20
I am now getting an error message: 500 Internal Server Error; yet I have not changed a single thing.
Even opening cPanel results in a 500 Internal Server Error.

This is getting a little ridiculous.
Reply Quote
10/13/2013 16:10
There was a spike in traffic on the eggplant server over the last day or so which caused the errors and slow load time.  It looks like a wp-login attack, but we are still investigating.  We've been monitoring the server and the load average has dropped considerably.  We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 04:47
Thank you very much for fixing the servers!
Sorry if I seemed rude before, just a little frustrated. I apologise.
Reply Quote
10/15/2013 10:15
No problem at all.  Glad we could help.   :)
Reply Quote