Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
set up a dynadot domain at a blog of mine on blogspot
2/5/2014 14:30
Hello, I'd like to set up a domain of mine at a blogspot blog, and searching on google how to do that, I found a site with those instrunctions that I followed to try to work with:

log in at your dynadot account >> select your domain >> click on name servers >> At record type select A >> on ip address or target host type 216.239.32.21 >> at subdomain type www >> on record type select CNAME and at ip address or target host type ghs.google.com. After that, save all clicking on save dynadot dns.

At least, on setting up on blogger at put my dynadot domain it didn't work, but it showed an error message.

Well, at searching on reading some topics here on dynadot, I found the term transferring a domain and ask you if transfer a domain is about the thing that Iam looking for, that is put my domain on a blogspot address of mine, is that correct? So, if that's this way,  it showed that for transfering a domain we have to got an auth code. But how can we get this auth code? Regards.
Reply Quote
2/6/2014 16:34
No, that is not the same as a transfer.  You won't need an EPP code.

Your domain settings look good.  The domain does reach Google, the error lies there.  I'd recommend checking your BlogSpot settings.  It seems something is not set up quite right.

How do I set up my domain with Blogger or Blogspot?

To set up your domain with Blogger or Blogspot, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Action" button.
  4. Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Action" list.
  5. On the DNS page, select "Dynadot DNS" from the top drop-down menu.
  6. In the "Domain Record (optional)" field, select "A" from the drop-down menu and enter Google's IP 216.239.32.21 in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
  7. Repeat the same steps and create 3 additional A records pointing to IP addresses 216.239.34.21, 216.239.36.21, and 216.239.38.21.
  8. In the "Subdomain Records (optional) field", enter "www" as the subdomain record, select "CNAME" from the drop-down menu, and enter ghs.google.com under the "IP Address or Target Host" box. Please note Blogger may ask you to enter another CNAME record. You can verify their current settings here.
  9. Press the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.

Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.

Next, you will need to configure your settings with Blogger:

1. Sign in to your Blogger account.
  2. Navigate to Dashboard, Settings, Publishing, Add a custom domain, and Switch to advanced settings.
  3. In the "Advanced Settings" box, type in www.yourdomain.ext (For example: www.dynadot.com).
  4. Press the Save button to save your changes.

You can also create your blog right here on Dynadot! Upgrade to our Pro website builder plan to create a beautiful website with blog functionality.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Domain Settings > How do I set up my domain with Blogge...
Reply Quote
7/16/2014 02:02
My Domain In not Working Without www blogger platform but when i use www.fullsongspk24.com then it's Working . What can I Do ?
Reply Quote
7/16/2014 15:35
I see you're no longer using DNS to point the domain to Blogger. We can help you troubleshoot if you point it back.
Reply Quote