Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Questions About Hosting Features and SLA
Posted By mca
5/9/2012 19:11
I'm interested in getting your advanced hosting to handle my parked domains and web and emails for my main domain.

Is the transfer amount (200 gb) included with Advanced Hosting a monthly or yearly limit?

Also I've seen several posts in the forum about a web server being down from time to time. Downtime for such a low cost hosting is acceptable within reason.

My question is what is your SLA and do you provide credits when you have downtime?

If there is more downtime than is acceptable to me.

Would you provide a refund or account credit prorated for the amount of time hosting was active?

[This post has been edited by mca on May 9, 2012 7:11pm.]
Reply Quote
5/12/2012 14:36
The transfer amounts shown are yearly.  For Basic Hosting,  the bandwidth is allotted for the year at once,  for Advanced Hosting,  it is doled out monthly.  Both packages can be upgraded as needed.  

As far as down time is concerned,  yes,  this does happen from time-to-time, but overall,  our uptime is quite close to 99%.  We do not issue credits or partial refunds when downtime does occur.
Reply Quote