Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Problems with receiving emails.
12/10/2014 01:31
Hello, i have noticed what my email client (TheBat) can't get emails from my web china0001.info . I also unable to login into managment sistem of this website. Also, this website hosted well and opens in browser. Please help me to resolve this problem (don't work from 3 Dec 2014). Thanks
Reply Quote
12/10/2014 10:13
Your web space opened just now without issue. Can you try accessing it from within your account again? Also, your diskspace is way over capacity. You have 5226% used when you only have a 30MB limit. You'll want to sign in and delete all the emails from your inbox, outbox, and spam to lower the diskspace usage.

As for not receiving emails, please email [email protected] and explain which email addresses aren't working properly and also send us a screenshot of your email client settings.
Reply Quote
12/12/2014 01:40
Hello, thank you for the reply !
I has tryed to "edit website" link, but the page don't loading.
Same with another (basic hosting) webs on my account, webs with advanced hosting working well.
Tryed on different computers with different browsers, still don't work.
May you, please, check this issure.
Thanks
Reply Quote
12/12/2014 19:30
Thank you very much !

All emails recevied, "edit website" link  back to normal.

Thanks again for helpfull support !!!
Reply Quote
12/14/2014 17:09
Perfect! Thank you for letting us know. =]
Reply Quote