Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Problem w/ add-on domain and adv web hosting
7/6/2011 08:32
Hello, I'm a new customer, bought 1 domain at dynadot (call it d1.com), transferred 3 more (call them d2.com,d3.com,d4.com), and bought adv web hosting w/ primary domain d4.com. Trying to add 3 add-on domains for: d1.com, d2.com, d3.com.

1) Selected adv web hosting in Name Server settings for all 4 domains.
2) Yesterday, could not create add-on domains, received this error repeatedly: Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 207.58.181.117,207.58.181.116 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote name server.

*** Please change the wording on this err msg, it's not very clear. The IPs listed happen to be dynadot hosts, so it makes it even more confusing.
3) As of today, I could create add-on domains for d1.com,d2.com, but not d3.com (same error)

What's going on? The DNS propagation should be complete (12-24hrs later)....

*** Please improve your instructions...searching the forums and articles for "web hosting" and "domain transfers" etc is not very helpful.
Reply Quote
7/7/2011 00:14
I was having the same problem, but it was solved automatically after a few hours. Just try again.

[This post has been edited by s_b_ponda_in on Jul 7, 2011 12:50am.]
Reply Quote
7/9/2011 17:35
While the issue may well resolve itself with time,  please email us directly when receiving this error as there are things we can do help.
Reply Quote
8/22/2011 01:18
I also came a cross same one.. :(
Reply Quote
8/22/2011 15:19
Hello,

The issue should now be resolved.  For faster resolution, please email us directly.  

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote