Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
PERL failed to install the following module
3/1/2013 03:29
Hi there

I found the module that need installing to able to run the CMS that I am trying to do and went over to PERL to install this module XML::Sablotron (1.01) which was found on the list and tried to install it and a error occur which prevent me from installing the module. So I will copy and paste this error.

Testing connection speed...(using fast method)...Done
Ping:1 (ticks) Testing connection speed to cpan-du.viaverio.com using pureperl...(cached .. 62000.00 bytes/s)...Done
Ping:1 (ticks) Testing connection speed to cpan.belfry.net using pureperl...(cached .. 60700.00 bytes/s)...Done
Ping:1 (ticks) Testing connection speed to cpan.erlbaum.net using pureperl...(cached .. 60700.00 bytes/s)...Done
Ping:1 (ticks) Testing connection speed to mirror.cc.columbia.edu using pureperl...(cached .. 30350.00 bytes/s)...Done
Ping:1 (ticks) Testing connection speed to mirror.datapipe.net using pureperl...(cached .. 30150.00 bytes/s)...Done
Five usable mirrors located
Ping:0 (ticks) Testing connection speed to 74.200.65.162 using pureperl...(using cached speed)...Done
Ping:0 (ticks) Testing connection speed to 208.74.125.42 using pureperl...(using cached speed)...Done
Ping:2 (ticks) Testing connection speed to 67.205.110.4 using pureperl...(using cached speed)...Done
Three usable fallback mirrors located
Mirror Check passed for cpan-du.viaverio.com (/index.html)
Checking C compiler....Could not locate an executable "cc" binary....Done
** Unrecoverable Error **
The C compiler is not functional and auto repair failed.
Perl module installs require a working C compiler.
Please repair the C compiler and try again.

I am not sure what the error is trying to tell me but please Dynadot can you fix this problem?

Milvers
Reply Quote