Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Not receiving emails?
5/14/2012 09:00
I have an email with dynadot and am able to send test emails out, but I am have not been able to receive test emails from my mac address?  

I have a few emails in my inbox from last week, but have not had anything for a week.  I am worried I am not receiving client emails.

Please help???
Reply Quote
5/14/2012 12:49
We sent a test email to one the addresses created in your hosting account and it looks like it was successfully delivered.  

Can you try sending an email from your Mac address now?
Reply Quote
8/15/2012 04:37
I am having the same issues : i have 3 accounts with Dynadot and all have basic hosting. My main business website / hosting site is not receiving emails. The ones that are comming through are coming through with huge delays.
- my emails for this one site have not been working for months?
- why does this happen
- i'm starting to regret purchasing this hosting package and thinking im not going to be able to use you for my website hosting if there are these many problems with email?
Reply Quote
8/16/2012 18:11
Hello,

I am sorry that you are experiencing problems with your basic hosting email.  Can you please send us an email to [email protected] and provide some more details regarding your issue?

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote