Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Network Error (tcp_error)
4/11/2011 05:08
I am getting this error often this weeks

"Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team. "

and can't access my cpanel
"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at grape.dynadot.com:2083.
*   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

What's the problem? Dynadot is over selling now?

I experienced this around 5-10 mins twice this week now.

[This post has been edited by k_bacolod_ph on Apr 11, 2011 5:15am.]
Reply Quote
4/11/2011 10:35
Hello,

We apologize for this inconvenience.  Our engineers are currently looking into the issue.  They will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
4/11/2011 11:47
Hi,

How long should i still need to wait? My site was offline for more than 6 hours now. What's the problem?
Reply Quote
4/12/2011 02:09
Can dynadot make anything so our site can go online? it's been more than 16 hours now. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do something. is it only happening with grape server? can't dynadot transfer our hosting to different server for the meantime?

[This post has been edited by k_bacolod_ph on Apr 12, 2011 2:18am.]
Reply Quote
4/12/2011 02:37
well looks like they don't have alternative servers to use, so let face it
Reply Quote
4/12/2011 02:48
there's apple.dynadot, banana.dynadot, etc.. I hope they can find our site some shelter. ;)
Reply Quote