Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
MySQL database server Error
4/17/2011 18:44
I'm building a search page on my website. I can't get it to work as I'm getting this error:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2013] Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

How can this be fixed?
Reply Quote
4/18/2011 10:31
Anyone knows how long it takes to get an answer?
Reply Quote
4/21/2011 13:01
I’m still having trouble with a plugin on my website for searches and can’t seem to find anyone to help. Dynadot refuses the answer questions on own scripts and I’ve been going over things multiple times and if you read the plugin information here you can see there is not much you can do wrong. It should be as easy as setting up an email account.

I’ve done everything that is mentioned in the documentation of the plugin. I can see the database in my cPanel and a user is assigned with the correct permissions.

I use the shared IP address that is mentioned in cPanel, the correct user info, password and the correct database name. A sitemap is installed in the correct location.

The company that makes the plugin checked it for me and says i get following error when I want to build the index which would mean the problem is with the host.

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2013] Lost connection to MySQL server at ‘reading initial communication packet’, system error: 111

Dynadot says everything is fine so I don't really don’t get what i’m doing wrong and  I’m really getting desperate

[This post has been edited by s_k_antwerp_be on Apr 21, 2011 1:02pm.]
Reply Quote
4/21/2011 17:44
Hello,

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble.  We will investigate just to be sure the problem is not our end.

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
4/30/2011 08:42
any news?
Reply Quote