Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
My website is inaccessible from my network
1/27/2013 12:36
My local network is not accessing my hosted site anymore or the cpanel since last night??
Reply Quote
1/27/2013 12:57
Your IP was blocked by the cPanel firewall for having too many connections open to the server at once. 84 open connections were found.  The block has been removed and you should now be bale to access without issue.
Reply Quote
1/27/2013 13:03
wow thanks
Reply Quote
1/28/2013 16:07
You're welcome. :)
Reply Quote
1/28/2013 23:09
Okay... I think I have done it again... am I locked out again, and if so what can I do to prevent this in the future?
Reply Quote
2/3/2013 16:57
I don't see any blocks now, but if it is a concurrent connections issue, you should be able to limit those on your end.  If it happens when using FTP, for instance, there should be a setting in your client.  

Some blogs do not have this option.  So if you're using WordPress and find yourself blocked every time you try to edit your page, please email us your IP address so we can try to whitelist your address on the server.  

http://www.whatismyip.com/
Reply Quote