Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
moving my hosting to dynadot
9/3/2014 02:01
hey guys i just want to check, i have some domains registered through you, now i want to move the hosting back to under one roof. my site is on a prestshop template site, so no problems there yes? i am also based in indonesia, there are no problems with speed etc to your server from where i am.. silly questions but want to be sure before i go ahead.
Reply Quote
9/3/2014 16:37
Which hosting package were you interested in?
Reply Quote
9/9/2014 09:07
i have already picked a hosting package of..
Plan            Vps Hosting Plan
Plan Details            512 MB Memory, 10 GB Disk, 1 TB Transfer, 1 Core

i just received an email from my web tech stating;
. I still need Name Server information for new server (normally NS 1 and NS 2). Also I need control panel access for the new server as I only got user and password but still missing the URL address.???

are you able to answer these for me or do i need to send private email??
thank you
Reply Quote
9/10/2014 16:30
VPS is unmanaged, so you'd need to install everything you need yourself. VPS also doesn't come with a control panel unless you choose the "zPanel" option.

You can connect your domain with the VPS package using the IP address given to you in the "VPS Hosting Created" email. If you choose VPS with zPanel, you can visit your IP address in a web browser to get to the zPanel log in page.
Reply Quote