Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I can't rebuild my VPS, i get ERROR , i choose shutdown and i rebuild, i get error always!!!!
12/26/2015 19:55
People, whats going on? I cant even rebuild my VPS, i constantly get ERROR.

I choose regular shutdown or force shutdown, i choose rebuild with any option and i get ERROR, i cant rebuild my VPS, now my website is going to be down for more than 20 hours until you people decide to come back and fix this thing.

Can you explain please why i cant rebuild my VPS? This is not funny.
Reply Quote
12/26/2015 20:19
Im a little upset about this. You should have support 24/7 if you can have a VPS that is impossible to rebuild. I cant afford to have my websites offline this much, thats why i opted to purchase your services. This cant happen, a VPS that is not possible to rebuild via your control panel, not to mention i had the website down for hours today and this was the reason i decided to rebuild with another Web Panel. Now i dont even have a VPS anymore.

Please try to fix this in priority, its not good at all.
Reply Quote
12/26/2015 20:27
I want to rebuild with CentOS 6.7 alone. No Sentora. Rebuild it please, since i cant do it from here.
Reply Quote
1/1/2016 16:45
We noticed this is being handled via email. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.
Reply Quote