Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How do I get 2 email accounts for my domain without getting hosting?
1/23/2010 04:31
I would like 2 email accounts (sales@ and Info@) added to my domain. I dont want hosting as I already have the site up on Auctiva.

What is the easiest and cheapest way to get these and can I just have both these emails forwarding to my regular yahoo account?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
1/23/2010 16:50
If I remember correctly, Auctiva does not allow you to have actual email addresses and space to store emails but you can create email addresses that forward to another address (eg. [email protected] you can forward to [email protected] etc.)

It has been a while since I used Auctiva so if you can't find the option you may have to email them and ask where it is.
Reply Quote
1/28/2010 05:38
Thanks for the reply.

I just want email address' from Dynadot for my domain, I will then add them to my Auctiva store.

How do I buy the email address' from Dynadot?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
1/28/2010 06:15
Okay-

I have just bought the basic web hosting for $11.99 per year, this comes with the emails I want, how do I make the email address now?
Reply Quote