Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
help
7/9/2008 08:05
I did buy a one host from dynadot but  
or is the link that says I can  for exemple

win i have the host in ifrance.com

i have this link xxxx.ifrance.com  but what about dynadot

i have just host and surname

plz helpe me

i have this domaine www.najmsat.com

but i have created anthor compt win i have buy new host

[This post has been edited by d_berkane_ma_1 on Jul 9, 2008 1:03pm.]
Reply Quote
7/10/2008 08:19
Hello,

I am sorry but I am not able to understand your question, From your domain I know that you are using Dynadot's stealth forwarding. What is your question, Please clarify your question.

Regards
Mashahood Nizamani
Reply Quote
7/10/2008 11:44
I bought yesterday  new host but got only data FTP

What I put in the Domain

I HAVE JUST HOST + username + PORT

What I put in the Domain???????!!!
Reply Quote
7/10/2008 12:42
You need to set your domain to use your Dynadot Hosting package:

My domain is registered at Dynadot and I also use your Email plan. How do I configure my domain to my Email package?

To use your Email plan, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Action" button.
  4. Choose "Email Settings" from the "Action" list.
  5. Select "Dynadot Email Hosting" from the list of choices (we no longer sell new Advanced Hosting plans).
  6. Press the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
  7. You should now see "Dynadot Email Hosting" listed alongside your domain on the "Manage Domains" in your Dynadot account.

Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Name Server Settings > My domain is registered at Dynadot an...
Reply Quote
7/10/2008 20:16
Hello

If you are asking the way to put your files through FTP, then you should consider reading articles on this link: http://webdesign.about.com/od/ftp/FTP_Clients_File_Transfer_Programs_Uploading_Software.htm

If you fail to use your FTP Client try this site http://web2ftp.de/

Regards
Mashahood
Reply Quote