Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
ERROR IN!! Addon Domain Additions
Posted By jafp
9/3/2010 20:36
There was a problem creating the addondomain.

Hello I need your urgent assistance, purchase a hosting hosting and I have to accommodate my 6 domains that do not have much traffic each domain does not exceed its 300 unique visitors daily, the problem is that I can not get to work with this server hosting Dynadot, want to move www.juegosmodelo.com www.borrachosplay.com www.misdatosweb.com to such websites and their dns record the following:

NS100.DYNADOT.COM and NS101.DYNADOT.COM

All my domains have one dns server host, but when I add the domain I get: There Was a problem Creating the addondomain. Show Details

"Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 208.109.255.8,216.69.185.8 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver. "

What are the original dns I have to do so you can move all my domains to this server I just purchased hosting please help!

many thanks

-----------------------
Jose Fernandez
Reply Quote
9/8/2010 18:15
If you try to Add On a domain before switching the Name Servers or before the changes have taken effect, you'll encounter that error.  

It can also occur if the DNS settings are cached in our Hosting Server.  

If you wait a few hours, you should be able to add the domain.  Alternately, if you send us an email, we can flush the DNS.
Reply Quote