Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
error huellasdemitierra.org
8/8/2013 05:53
tengo problema me da un error
huellasdemitierra.org

Unknown Host
This server does not serve the host you are looking for.
Reply Quote
8/8/2013 09:15
It sounds like you're either looking at a cached page, or the domain settings had not yet fully propagated when you posted this.  Visiting your domain now, I see a Joomla installation page.  If you still aren't seeing it, try clearing out the cache on your computer or visiting from another location.

Why is my website offline?

There are many reasons why you may not be able to see your website. The majority of these reasons fall into these 3 categories:

1. If you recently set your name servers, your settings may not have propagated yet.
    • You can do an IP lookup in your Dynadot account to see if your new name server settings have been propagated through the system. If they haven't propagated yet, you'll see a "name servers misconfigured" error.
  2. The website or the old name server settings for your domain are cached.
    • If you aren't getting the "name servers misconfigured" error in your IP lookup, you can try refreshing your site a few times. If that doesn't work, you can try clearing your cache. Click on "cached" above for more information & browser instructions.
  3. Your web host has not set up their name servers to handle web requests for your domain yet.
    • We recommend contacting your web host about the issue.
From Help Section: Domains > Why is my website offline?
Reply Quote