Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Email Access
9/17/2013 10:04
Sorry to bother you. But I can't get access to any of my email accounts. I can log in but when they go to one of the 3 email readers (squirrel, horde or roundcube)they then come up with a log in error saying that Connection to Storage Server failed.
I desperately need my email
Thank you
Randall
Reply Quote
9/17/2013 12:13
Hi
My email is working now. But my web site is not on the net. I can log onto the cPanel OK but if I try to bring up my site it comes up not found.
?????????????????????????????
Reply Quote
9/17/2013 16:51
Your sites are up again now, but we do seem to be having an issue with the Nectarine server.  Our tech team is investigating now.  We sincerely apologize for the downtime.
Reply Quote
9/17/2013 17:01
Thanks for your patience guys.  As it turns out, the Nectarine server was the target of a wp-login attack today. That means some hacker tries to guess your login+password to WordPress so he can break in and set up his phony credit card site and harvest credit card numbers, or whatever else they do.

The attack is over now but just in case it happens again we have installed a block that will keep the bots from slowing down the server during the next attack. It will also keep the bots from breaking into the server.  This block should protect us from this in the future.
Reply Quote