Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Dynadot Hosting and Name Servers
Posted By andro
8/29/2007 13:47
1) For how many domains can I use 1 web hosting plan ? What does it mean exactly "hosting package can be re-used for other domain names" ?

2) When I change name servers to others and I would like to caome back to Dynadot name servers, how I can this manage ?

3) If I make Dynadot Stealth Forwarding and after I will change Name Servers to parking service dns, will Dynadot Stealth Forwarding be still worked or I should empty DSF ?

[This post has been edited by andro on Aug 30, 2007 1:43am.]
Reply Quote
8/30/2007 16:07
You can only host one domain at a time for our web hosting plans.  You also have the ability to change which domain you want your web hosting plan to serve.

2) When I change name servers to others and I would like to caome back to Dynadot name servers, how I can this manage ?

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but if you want to use our name servers, then you would have to pick one of the name server options under the "User Dynadot Services" category.  Please take a look at the "Edit Name Server Settings" page carefully.

3) If I make Dynadot Stealth Forwarding and after I will change Name Servers to parking service dns, will Dynadot Stealth Forwarding be still worked or I should empty DSF ?

If you park your domain, the stealth forwarding option will no longer be active.  Our system will save your old settings for you in case you want to use it again.  But your domain will be displaying the park page once the new settings have propagated.
Reply Quote