Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain not appearing in hosting list - plus overpayment issue - plus flooded inbox
8/20/2015 23:04
Hi,

I added Basic Hosting to my recently registered domain chymicalmedia.com.
However when I click on the HOSTING tab that leads to this URL:
https://www.dynadot.com/account/website/list.html

- I still only see my first domain hosting options for iomanoid.com there.

Could you please tell me how long it will take for chymicalmedia.com to appear in this list, and whether anything might be done to speed the process up a little?  I need to get some images online pretty urgently :/

I noticed that my iomanoid.com storage had exceeded its quota by over 200% so I purchased another 100mb through PayPal. Unfortunately due to a browser glitch the payment for this appear to have been submitted twice. Could you please return one of the charges in question to the PayPal account I paid with as soon as possible, please?

When will the 100mb upgrade be applied to iomanoid.com (I'm currently showing over quota and cannot upload files) - is this a relatively quick procedure, or can it be "given a shove"? ;)

Finally, is there a way to bulk delete emails from a flooded inbox without clicking through about 50 different pages?  I want to completely empty the email box "[email protected]".  Is there a superquick way to achieve this?

Many thanks for your prompt attention to the several issues raised in this mail.
Yours sincerely,
// Joel Grounds (iomanoid)
Reply Quote
8/21/2015 05:24
How do I delete this post?  Resolved via live chat, respect!
Reply Quote
9/1/2015 16:35
Excellent!
Reply Quote
9/16/2015 16:16
i just enter here To heple and ise you say ( Resolved via live chat, respect ) <3 . Irealy love who worke here
its cool and experte team

thank you dynadot
Reply Quote
9/24/2015 08:28
Happy to help!
Reply Quote
2/1/2016 02:43
I have found live chat pretty spot-on for the most part and I'm glad it's all been taken care of. It would still be good to see how it was resolved, perhaps not the personal stuff like billing, but the rest of it could still be helpful for all the posts I've seen that say handled without explanation.
Reply Quote
2/11/2016 09:17
We will keep that in mind for the future.
Reply Quote