Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain by GoDaddy, hosting by Dynadot
1/3/2011 21:57
Hi there,

I have problem with my domain medicinowledge.com.

The domain registered at GoDaddy, but I have hosted it on Dynadot (advanced hosting). The problem is, the site works for medicinowledge.com but it doesn't for www.medicinowledge.com.

Of course I have search the information about this problem around this forum, read the help topic about "How come "mydomain.com" works, but "www.mydomain.com" does not?", and tryed to flush the cache (ipconfig /flushdns), but they're not helps.

What should I do to fix the problem?

Thanks

[This post has been edited by s_tangerang_id on Jan 3, 2011 9:59pm.]
Reply Quote
1/4/2011 12:24
It appears your domain www.medicinowledge.com is redirecting to medicinowledge.com. Please disable the redirect from your cPanel.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
1/5/2011 08:52
Hi,

Thanks for suggestion.

I've checked cpanel and found no redirected domain. It's shows "There are no redirects configured for your account."
But the domain www still redirected to without www. I just got confused!

Regards,

SR.

[This post has been edited by s_tangerang_id on Jan 5, 2011 8:58am.]
Reply Quote
1/5/2011 15:26
Are you using Wordpress or a blog? There might be an issue with using services such as blogs that may change these settings. Please check to make sure you are using the correct settings for these services.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote