Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Cpanel & WHM Licence for VPS
1/16/2014 02:13
Hey guys. Just wanting to know if you guys sell the Cpanel and WHM licences or would I have to buy direct?
Reply Quote
1/16/2014 11:52
No, sorry.  You'd have to buy directly as of now.  We're hoping to add a control panel to the VPS package in the future.
Reply Quote
1/19/2014 00:06
Ah really.

That sounds great. I will be more interested when that happens as I cant afford the Licences for it for just a VPS.
Reply Quote
1/19/2014 17:45
Yes, we are looking forward to it as well.  :)
Reply Quote
1/21/2014 22:16
I had to take a look into this a bit more as my boss had recently purchased a deticated server but thought it came with Cpanel/WHM and we were able to connect to it straight off the bat.

he didn't want to purchase a Cpanel Licence for such a small server as it would only be hosting one site that was just a call tracker.

I ended up installing a distro called Zpanel. pretty simple to install and its free with a large community of mods

I suggest checking it out if any one is interested in this VPS.
http://www.zpanelcp.com/

One install and you have

inux/UNIX, BSD and OSX machines use the following open-source software packages:

Apache Web Server
Postfix MTA
Dovecot IMAP/POP3
ProFTP Daemon
MySQL
PHP
Webalizer
RoundCube
phpMyAdmin
phpSysInfo

plenty of tutorials online on how to do it. even for a noobie who has never connected via SSH before.
Reply Quote
1/23/2014 12:15
Thank you so much for the helpful tip!   :-)
Reply Quote