Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Cpanel login
4/3/2012 07:15
Hi,

I'm currently unable to get into my cpanel. I've looked on the internet and read it may be because I was blocked by dynadot's servers because I didn't type in the password correctly for a few times.

When will I be able to connect my cpanel again? I understand this is a security measure, but I've only just bought hosting so I'm still trying to get used to the cpanel and stuff, so it's not weird I'm having some issues now. It's kinda annoying I can't continue, and the chat support is offline too.

Please help me out here, Dynadot.
Reply Quote
4/3/2012 07:51
Update:

The issue has been resolved. Thank you Dynadot.
Reply Quote
4/3/2012 07:55
Update 2:

Sigh. After I succesfully logged into the cpanel again, I tried to get to my email account and it just blocked me again. I can't access my cpanel anymore either.

Excuse me for the language, but this is fucking annoying.

Please fix this.

Update 3:

Managed to login again, but once again after accesing my email account the server blocked me. I suppose it has to do with the email thing.

Please reply atleast to my email. I'm thinking of asking my money back, but that's probably going to take longer than fixing this issue so please, just fix it or give me instructions to fix it.

[This post has been edited by c_g_annen_nl on Apr 3, 2012 8:15am.]
Reply Quote
4/3/2012 08:32
Apparently the only times I can login to the cpanel again is when I make a new post here (instead of editting the previous post).

So, please let me login to cpanel again. Even though I will probably get blocked again anyway when I want to go to my email inbox.. Sigh. Also, while you're at unblocking me, tell me how to prevent getting blocked again aswell. Otherwise I'll just have to keep posting here every five minutes because I get blocked.

[This post has been edited by c_g_annen_nl on Apr 3, 2012 8:32am.]
Reply Quote
4/3/2012 11:56
Update:

For those having the same issue with the strawberry server: I've just been told they are having problems with the server. It's an issue on their end. They said it will get fixed soon.
Reply Quote
4/9/2012 12:13
Man, I'm having the same problem. Ever since I configured mozilla thunderbird with my email account, I get the wrong password thing.... hope this is fixed soon I need to get assignments up for school. -___-
Reply Quote