Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
cPanel down ?
1/3/2011 14:20
Why the cPanel is down ?

I just order the advanced web hosting and I already have problems.

I'm a little bit disappointed.
Reply Quote
1/3/2011 17:48
Could you be more specific in the type of problems you are having such as any error messages? Have you tried using cPanel's support?
Reply Quote
1/4/2011 06:16
This link never load : https://fig.dynadot.com:2083/

I see it once but since that the page not load anymore.

As I said, I the page don't load, so I can't see a error message.
Reply Quote
1/4/2011 12:35
Your ip address was banned by cPanel which was the reason why you were not able to load the cPanel login page. This can happen when you use an incorrect username/password too many times.

We have just cleared your ip address from the banned ip list. Please try logging in again.

If you are still having problems logging in with your username and password, please let us know and we will send you a new password to use.

[This post has been edited by dynadot_staff on Jan 4, 2011 12:36pm.]
Reply Quote
1/5/2011 12:38
Okay,

Now the page is loading but I'm unable to sign up in my account. I see a Brute Force Protection page.
Reply Quote
1/5/2011 15:16
We have cleared the Brute Force Protection page and you can try logging in again. Please be sure to type in your username and password correctly. If you are having problems logging in, please contact us.
Reply Quote
1/7/2011 09:31
Perfect it's fine now.

I have another question.

I have the email [email protected]

If I park my second domain (productionsvidia.com), the email adress [email protected] will work as the same adress ? What will happen ?
Reply Quote
1/7/2011 11:41
If you are parking the domain other than Dynadot, it will not work. If you are using someone else's name servers, you will need to set up your email forwarding settings on those name servers.

If you do use Dynadot parking, it will work. You will need to do a couple of things. First, add your second domain and email to your cPanel account. Second, find out the mail host from your cPanel and input the settings in your Email Forwarding settings.

For more information on email forwarding, please go here:
http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=76

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote