Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
CPanel access
11/28/2013 06:24
I've build a wordpress website via dynadot Cpanel but all I was getting was an error message when I got to my site: http://houseofbluebell.com

Saying:
"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

but now the error message has changed to:
"Could not determine user from environment"

I tried logging into my Cpanel via dynadot to see if I could fix this error but now I'm not able to log in to my Cpanel, using the normal login details and I keep getting an error message here https://mango.dynadot.com:2083/saying:

"A network error occurred while sending your login request. Please try again. If this condition persists, contact your network service provider."

Please help
Reply Quote
11/28/2013 06:30
Have been experiencing the same problem for the last , oh, 18 hours, with no notifications other than the ones on the screen. Wordpress, 500 Internal server error, can not determine user. My cpanel even tells me that my login data are invalid! Very concerning. And the support at Dynadot stays offline, while I'm losing money every hour that they keep my website down. Thanks Dynadot. Not!
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 05:56
r_b_chongqi

what is your domain so I can check and see the exact same is happening with you.
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 09:11
skywayenglish.com
Down for 48+ hours and all that time no customer support, no replies to emails, nothing. Worthless.
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 16:56
@ r_b_chongqi

Actually, we told you what the problem was with your site and the server when you chatted with us on Wednesday.  It appears that you opted to cancel your hosting earlier today.  

@ w_d_auchtertool_gb

I see your site online now, though it doesn't look like a WordPress site (though it might be).   I see a custom maintenance page.   Are you able to log into your CPanel account now?
Reply Quote