Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Cannot log into cPanel
Posted By hootum
11/22/2012 22:18
My hosting account kuclubs.org is showing that it has been suspended. I can log into dynadot control panel. But when I try to log into cPanel account using the username and password provided by dynadot, I can't access it either. It shows invalid login error. I tried to reset my password but I'm not receiving any confirmation code.

Even after using the latest wordpress installation, I'm receiving mails from dynadot saying my account has been compromised or my wordpress installation has been compromised. I'm using wordpress for a very long time and it never happened till I moved to dynadot.

It's only a few weeks since I bought this hosting and having such trouble so frequently. You guys don't even offer any money back guarantee, so that I could close this account.

I'm really worried and would really appreciate a quick response to my trouble.
Reply Quote
11/25/2012 16:16
It was actually our host that disabled you account after they noticed that it had been compromised.  Hackers often use old installations of WordPress to gain access to sites.  It is always best to keep these installations up-to-date.  

As for a money back guarantee, we do offer full refunds within the first 30 days.
Reply Quote