Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Can't access site or cpanel
9/12/2011 21:18
I just purchased a new hosting plan today. I am unable to access my site and I am unable to log into my cPanel.
I haven't had any unsuccessful login attempts, to cause me to be shut out. Is there a waiting period from the time i order my hosting plan to when i am actually able to use or connect to my site? FTP connection fails, the temp page for my site is gone and my cPanel loads forever then gives me an error message.

I've tried different times throughout the day and keep getting this message (please help):

The connection has timed out
The server at skypixeldesign.com is taking too long to respond.
   *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

[This post has been edited by r_a_t_oxnard_us on Sep 12, 2011 10:10pm.]
Reply Quote
9/15/2011 14:37
You were blocked by the server.  We just made some changes to make it harder for that to happen to you again.
Reply Quote