Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
bought name bought hosting added new index
11/21/2013 22:32
Now I can not get back into the cpanel (just tries to load and times out) and the site will not load. what is wrong?
Reply Quote
11/21/2013 23:22
how do i cancel the hosting for this site? I can't get back in to edit my site and there doesn't seem to be any support. Your instructions of ftp are lacking. I never could ftp I had to log into the cpanel. and now I can't even get in there
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 08:00
This is unacceptable my site and cpanel has been down for over 8 hours. your eggplant server is down is there not support for such issues? I do notice your main server stays up for your site.
Reply Quote
11/22/2013 12:39
Our server is not down.  As we mentioned in your online chat, your IP address was blocked in cPanel for too many failed log in attempts.  We also noticed you were entering the wrong FTP information (Username, Host, etc.).  We tested FTP several times in your account and connected without any issues.

If you would still like the hosting package cancelled, please respond to our email and we will process your request right away.

Thank you!
Reply Quote