Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
avocado.dynadot.com
7/31/2014 08:54
Iam the owner of the hosting account www.whitetrips.com
My client is very annoy because he cant load his site www.whitetrips.com and also cant check his webmail (avocado.dynadot.com:2083/) He's ip is 190.196.162.211
beside our web master cant access  from a different ip location, He attempt to connect to Cpanel two times and the thirds was banned.
I have no problems to enter to the account and I can see the site running ok.
I have checked the black list administrator in the Cpanel console and there is no ip banned.

Please help me. I talked with the support chat yesterday but i got no solution.
Reply Quote
7/31/2014 17:53
Looks like our email support has been assisting you with tho issue. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to our email. Thanks!
Reply Quote
8/4/2014 10:07
I have had the same problems and been similarly "helped" (NOT AT ALL) by customer service. My website has disappeared, I can't get into cPanel, I can't get my email in Mac Mail (or any other way) anymore, and I am ready to leave Dynadot. Isn't there anyone there who gives a damn?
Reply Quote