Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Addon Domain
4/16/2010 15:12
Hi, i just wanted to ask if i could get help with addon domain. I am putting one of my existing domain. But it says:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: IPHERE,IPHERE Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I'm not really very good with hosting stuff, so if any staff or member could help me, i would be glad.

Thanks, Ayran. (Sorry for my english)
Reply Quote
4/16/2010 18:30
Before adding the domain to your CPanel account, you have to change the Name Servers.  If the domain is registered with Dynadot, you'd just set the domain to use "Advanced Hosting."  Otherwise, you'd use the Name Servers 'ns100.dynadot.com' and 'ns101.dynadot.com'.

Once you do that, wait 30 minutes to 1 hour for the changes to update and then you'll be able to add the domain to your CPanel account.
Reply Quote
4/17/2010 02:01
Thank you very much, i changed my other domain to advanced hosting and it works perfect.

Thanks a lot! (:

[This post has been edited by user_2731 on Apr 17, 2010 2:01am.]
Reply Quote
5/2/2010 00:51
Hi,
I have taken advance hosting.
Now I have tried to add a domain as addon domain.
But its returns error. And when I used IPLOOKUP it says,
"IP Status of mydomainname.com
       Name Server Misconfigured - One or more name servers for this domain is not returning an IP address. Please contact the admin for the name server. "

What was my wrong?
please help me.

Thanks
Reply Quote
5/3/2010 06:51
I am still in problem. please help me...
Reply Quote