Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Able to download raw web stats logs for site?
2/16/2008 19:37
It would be cool if I could download the web stats raw server logs in order to process the stats with a web stats analyzer. Possible?
Reply Quote
2/19/2008 16:08
Web statistics for our web hosting plans can only be viewed from within the web hosting plan.  They cannot be downloaded at this time.  To view your web statistics online, please follow these steps:

How do I access my Email plan?

NOTE: We no longer support the "hosting" services in our Email plan (formerly called Email Hosting), including FTP. New purchases of our Email service will only have access to an email control panel to manage emails.

To access your Email plan, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Emails" from the left-side menu bar.
  3. Click on the "Sign in" link.
  4. Your Email Hosting will load in a new window on your browser. From here, you can manage your email settings, add new email addresses, and configure your email accounts.

Additionally, our email service can be accessed from the Dynadot App by clicking "My Emails" > choosing the email plan you need to use > Sign in.

How do I set my domain to your Email Hosting?
How do I create domain email addresses in my Email plan?
How do I let others access their email online with my Email plan? From Help Section: Email Plan > How do I access my Email plan?

I have added your suggestion to our feature request list for future consideration.
Reply Quote