Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Can't Withdraw , What would I buy with $1751 !
Posted By rina
8/12/2014 12:09
I got a credit balance on my account for $ 1751, from the sale of the domain market , but why I can not withdraw to my paypal account?

The balance is my right, from the sale of my domain, and Dynadot has taken 5% of the sale of the domain, but why Dynadot still hold my balance, I could move at least 50% to my paypal account,

This is not fair, Dynadot forced me to spend $ 1,751 just to shop at their website?
i just blogger ..

How long should I drained my account, if I only need a few domains?, until I die, credit in my account is not depleted
I am 32 years of age, most of my life 30 years from now
If I only need 4 domains,
1 domain = $ 10 / year, so 4 domain = $ 40 / year, if we calculate the $ 40 x 30 = $ 1200, I still have a $ 500 balance with Dynadot

so Dynadot will take money from people who have died??

Please considered admin??
Reply Quote
10/25/2014 17:05
The fact that prepay orders and account credit are non-refundable is clearly mentioned in our service agreement. Section 1.

https://www.dynadot.com/registration_agreement.html
Reply Quote
Posted By 2mf
3/13/2015 14:30
I can understand reason why you can't send credit as real money, but why you can't transfer funds between accounts? That's very easy and legal solution.

Otherwise taking 5% fee is totally NOT fair - you want people to spend this credits with you and you will get profit anyway.
Reply Quote
3/16/2015 18:24
Thank you for your post. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it to the rest of the team.
Reply Quote
9/27/2015 00:25
It's horrible and cheat term of condition
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied coderstent :8/16/2017 16:33
Thank you for your thoughts. We have been saying we are working on a payout option, which we were, but it was put on hold for awhile. We should be revisiting this soon and  we hope to have a payout option in place in the near future.
Reply Quote
coderstent replied teamdynadot :9/29/2017 00:58
After two years  :) still no payout option :D
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied coderstent :10/13/2017 01:19
Thanks for your attention on this issue. As stated previously, it was put on hold for awhile and we do apologize for the long time waiting. The payout project is now under working. We hope to have it online in the near future.
Reply Quote