Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Transferring ownership of my .co.uk domain name
12/14/2012 06:27
How do i do that?

Still want to keep it with Dynadot but I want my Ltd Co. to own it, not me personally.

Thanks...Mark
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 17:45
You can 'push' a UK domain to another Dynadot account, but the only way to change the Registrant name is through Nominet online services.  I believe there is a fee to join.

https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/login.html
Reply Quote
Posted By cupful
3/18/2013 17:42
It is really easy to do this via Nominet's system. It costs £12 to change the owner details on Nominet's records but you can change multiple domains to the same limited company at the same time at no additional cost.

Just login to Nominet using link above. You need to login using the email address in the WHOIS admin of your domains. You will need a password (if you haven't already set one use the forgotten password to reset it).

Bear in mind that as a limited company you cannot hide your address in WHOIS so you may want to add Dynadot Privacy afterwards.
Reply Quote