Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
web sites very slow
Posted By r_s
1/16/2008 09:36
I've noticed my websites on dynadot have been very slow to load today and yesterday.

What is the technical problem with Dynadot hosting? And when will it be resolved?

It would be good customer service to inform us of such technical problems - and I do believe it was suggested some while ago that a service status tab and page was put on the Dynadot site, but nothing has occured.
Reply Quote
1/16/2008 18:46
The webhosting server has been experiencing unusually high network traffic, which caused delays in responding to web requests. We are looking into this issue.
Reply Quote
Posted By s_b
1/23/2008 10:02
Has the problem been solved? As it seems sites have now gone back to being slow to load.

Not exactly what customers want.
Reply Quote
1/24/2008 17:38
Our web hosting server experienced unusually high server load yesterday which was why your websites were very slow.  We are currently looking into what caused the slow-down so we can avoid it in the future.
Reply Quote