Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Using Dynadot Hosted Email w/ BIS
11/25/2009 08:45
I'm trying to configure my BIS... Am I stunned?

what am i missing?

:S
Reply Quote
11/25/2009 18:10
Do you mean your Blackberry?  

Your Cell Phone provider should provide you with an online form that you can use to set up your email.  You'll need to use that rather than setting up email in your phone.  

Here is a link to some providers, you'll need to click the "Email Setup" tab on the far right:
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/blackberry101/setup.jsp
Reply Quote
11/26/2009 07:06
Yup, i mean blackberry, and i have filled it out multiple times now, and i always get an error saying it cannot configure my account.

what is the email server address?

Email server:
   Type the address of your messaging server. The address of your messaging server can usually be derived from your email address. For example, if your email address is [email protected], your messaging server is likely mail.internetserviceprovider.com, imap.internetserviceprovider.com, or pop.internetserviceprovider.com. If you do not know the address of your messaging server, contact your Internet service provider.
Reply Quote
11/27/2009 14:58
Fixed,

close thread.
Reply Quote