Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Multi domains hosting
11/5/2008 08:00
Do you have any service for using same hosting for more then one domain name?
Reply Quote
11/5/2008 09:50
There are several hosting companies offering reliable services for multidomain hosting. I have used several of them, choosing only those which allow to create several individual websites (not subdomains disguising as separate websites!). On which I can recommend, at a very reasonable price (especially since they have frequent "specials" allowing you to have more domains than announced on the regular plan), and which I use currently for hosting more than 20 domains at a very competitive price, is:
ThePrimeHost

They are in Texas, and they have a good support, especially considering their very reasonable prices. Also a good forum for finding help if one has a problem. So it would be an option I could recommend from my own experience.

I could also recommend other ones, but they would be more expensive.

[This post has been edited by j_m_fribourg_ch on Nov 5, 2008 9:59am.]
Reply Quote
11/5/2008 09:56
- EDIT -

[This post has been edited by j_m_fribourg_ch on Nov 5, 2008 10:00am.]
Reply Quote
11/5/2008 17:51
Sorry, with our Web Hosting, you can't have more than one domain hosted at a time.
Reply Quote
11/6/2008 10:01
Yes, I had seen that, this is why I suggested another solution.

With The Prime Host, I would recommend to try first their EcoLevel Reseller Plan at $7.50 per month, allowing a customer to have 25 domains (I have already more than 20 myself).

Then it is always possible to upgrade, but I think the price is very competitive when I consider their quality of service and reliability. It is a small company, but already in existence for 7 years: I have often made better experiences with such small companies (provided they are stable, of course!).

Good luck!
Reply Quote