Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
IP address for Dynadot name servers
3/15/2008 06:11
Hi,

RNIDS needs IP address for name servers, and I find these IP for Dynadot name servers:
 DNS:  ns1.dynadot.com.
 IP:   208.78.242.186
 DNS:  ns2.dynadot.com.
 IP:   208.78.242.187
But my (WHOIS) .rs domain info.in.rs when I go to http://www.info.in.rs show message:
Unknown Host
This server does not serve the host you are looking for.

[This post has been edited by milospantelic on Mar 15, 2008 6:13am.]
Reply Quote
3/17/2008 18:37
Your domain is not setup to use your web hosting.  Please follow these steps to set your domain to use your web hosting plan:

My domain is registered at Dynadot and I also use your Email plan. How do I configure my domain to my Email package?

To use your Email plan, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Action" button.
  4. Choose "Email Settings" from the "Action" list.
  5. Select "Dynadot Email Hosting" from the list of choices (we no longer sell new Advanced Hosting plans).
  6. Press the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
  7. You should now see "Dynadot Email Hosting" listed alongside your domain on the "Manage Domains" in your Dynadot account.

Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Name Server Settings > My domain is registered at Dynadot an...

Please be aware our web hosting plans can only host one domain at a time.  You cannot host 2 or more domains with just one of our web hosting plans.
Reply Quote