Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Advanced Hosting Problem
12/18/2009 05:48
I just purchased an Advanced Hosting plan and tried to install Zenphoto on it. I had the correct database information in the configure file but the MySql database cannot be connected. I was told by [email protected] that they do not provide technical service. Then I try to add another domain i register with Dynadot to this hosting plan to host a static site which does not need a database. Again it won't work. Can anybody help on this?
Reply Quote
12/18/2009 13:54
What we actually said is that we can't assist you with PHP installation issues.  

I checked the configuration file in your account.  One has been updated, a second has not.  I'm not sure if there are more than those two, but if there are, you will need to updated all of them.  

If you want to add a second domain to  your hosting package, you need to add it as an "Add On domain."  Right now, you don't have any Add On domains set up for your Hosting account.

You'll need to set your domain to use Advanced Hosting before setting a domain as an "Add On."

My domain is registered at Dynadot and I also use your Email plan. How do I configure my domain to my Email package?

To use your Email plan, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Action" button.
  4. Choose "Email Settings" from the "Action" list.
  5. Select "Dynadot Email Hosting" from the list of choices (we no longer sell new Advanced Hosting plans).
  6. Press the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
  7. You should now see "Dynadot Email Hosting" listed alongside your domain on the "Manage Domains" in your Dynadot account.

Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Name Server Settings > My domain is registered at Dynadot an...
Reply Quote