Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Web Hosting does not show!
1/31/2008 11:58
my website isnt shown at all www.habboseasons.net i wanted to know if you could help me work this out! thanks Matt
Reply Quote
1/31/2008 13:45
that's probably because your DNS didn't update yet... you should wait up to 48 hours for it to work completely!
Reply Quote
1/31/2008 16:04
Please set your domain to use your hosting package:

My domain is registered at Dynadot and I also use your Email plan. How do I configure my domain to my Email package?

To use your Email plan, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and then click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Action" button.
  4. Choose "Email Settings" from the "Action" list.
  5. Select "Dynadot Email Hosting" from the list of choices (we no longer sell new Advanced Hosting plans).
  6. Press the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
  7. You should now see "Dynadot Email Hosting" listed alongside your domain on the "Manage Domains" in your Dynadot account.

Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Name Server Settings > My domain is registered at Dynadot an...
Reply Quote
2/2/2008 03:07
ok i have tried but still a little troulble woth my name server
Reply Quote
2/4/2008 16:08
Your domain is now using your web hosting package.  Are you still having trouble viewing your website?
Reply Quote
2/25/2008 03:13
I have registered a Domain and now I want to have Webspace for my Page, too. How/Where can I purchase the Webspace?

The FAQ shows:
"Scroll down to find the "Dynadot Hosting" box."
--> There is no "Dyndaot Hosting" box!

And Domains -> Name Servers says:
"There are no name servers in this account."

Would be nice, if you can help me! Thanks!
Reply Quote
2/27/2008 18:06
You can purchase web hosting here:
http://www.dynadot.com/web_hosting/about.html

Once you have a hosting package in your account, the Dynadot Hosting box shows up.

To quote 'mashahood_niz' in another post:
"Before buying I would like to remind you that you wouldn't be able to use Databases, PHP and/or other Server Side Languages"

Also, in the Help section answer above, the "Click on the link listed in the "Name Server" column. " step is referring to the Name Server column that is below the 2 rows of buttons. The link name is what your domain is currently set to like "Dynadot Revenue Parking", "Stealth:http://...".
Reply Quote