Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
11/12/2008 15:58
That's the beginning line of the (Internet Explorer)cautionary sheet I get when I try to access my email using:
https://www.mydomainname.com/user/signin.html
It continues:
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.  
 We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.  

If I DO continue, it won't access my individual mailbox, but WILL let me access the root mailbox.

Suggestions?
Reply Quote
11/12/2008 17:53
Which web hosting are you using???

The web hosting you are using may be using self signed certificate or unverified certificate. so you are seeing this message??
Reply Quote
11/12/2008 17:58
That error message is normal.  

When you create a mailbox user, you also need to associate an email account with that user. It does appear that you've done that, and when you log in using your URL, you should see your mailbox admin@

How do I let others access their email online with my Email plan?

To provide your users access to their email accounts hosted at Dynadot, you'll need to get to your unique webmail sign-in page. Please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Emails" from the left-side menu bar.
  3. Click on the "Sign In" link. A new page will load in a new browser tab.
  4. Click the "Users" icon (the People icon) under the Mailboxes section on the left-hand side.
  5. On the "User Account List" page, you'll see the unique webmail link for your users.
  6. Click on the webmail link and your users will be able to sign in with the Username and Password for their email account.
The unique webmail link looks something like this: http://…webmail.dynadot.com... From Help Section: Email Plan > How do I let others access their emai...
Reply Quote
11/12/2008 20:53
Thanks!
Reply Quote
11/12/2008 20:54
NORmal? Hmmm. ok.
Thanks!
Reply Quote
12/8/2008 11:16
Your web browser is checking to see if the SSL certificate matches your domain name.  It won't match, since you are using our Web Hosting SSL.
Reply Quote