Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
The most annoying place to get webhosting.
7/27/2009 00:17
I want to get started, the $12 per year domain hosting for a fourth website, and I must say that it is really confusing to try and get that request into the shopping cart.

There is nothing in the help pages, and there is no link I can see anywhere about 'buy hosting for this domain' and I really want help on this.

It is very important for Dynadot to fix this issue
#1, there needs to be something added to the help menu, 'How do I start up/begin a hosting'

#2, some buttons or links somewhere, located in important places.  Like on the page where I name the server for that domain, there needs to be a specific button which says 'buy domain hosting'.
Reply Quote
7/27/2009 00:32
Ok, I have found a link in the shopping cart to add 'webhosting' and I have now used that and the new website is already operating.

I stand by the requests I said above, and ask Dyndaot to look very closely into the two requests of which I have made.
Reply Quote
7/29/2009 15:36
I will add your requests to our feature request list.
Reply Quote