Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Site hosting
12/14/2007 01:28
Hi,
I am trying to host mywebsite and the message from WEB HOSTING is the following :

"" There are no websites in this account.There are no DynaSites in this account.
""

PLEASE CAN U HELP ME ??

Thanks
Reply Quote
12/17/2007 14:40
Sorry, our domain registrations do not include free web hosting or email services at this time.  If you want to purchase web hosting with us, please visit this page:

Web Hosting
Reply Quote
1/3/2008 05:51
I have created a new account w/ Dynadot and intend to test several domain names during your 5 day grace period in order to evaluate potential.

After setting up "Parked Pages" and designating your servers are hosting fees credited for those domain names deleted within the grace period ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Reply Quote
1/4/2008 13:53
> are hosting fees credited for those domain names deleted within the grace period ?
I'm not sure what your asking. If you are asking if parking revenue generated is credited, then yes.
Reply Quote
10/28/2008 11:46
check cyanide-hosting.com they have big spaces with small prices say mizz t at koochiie.com refered you if u do decide to get hosted there
Reply Quote