Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
i wnat to upgrade my domain hosting plan to basic plan to advance plan
12/25/2010 12:18
Hi,
i want to upgrade my hosting plan to basic to advance. i followed the instruction:

1. Log into your Dynadot account.
  2. Click on the "Domains" tab in the main menu. This takes you to the Manage Domain Names page.
  3. Click the checkboxes of the domains you wish to add web hosting. (They are in front of the domain names.)
  4. Click on either the "Add Basic Hosting" or "Add Advanced Hosting" button to submit a web hosting order.

but when i went ot Domains tab it didn't shows my website to select or tick. so how can i upgrade  my basic hosting plan to upgrade hosting plan??

Please help me to do it...

Thaks
Reply Quote
12/27/2010 11:48
Since you do not have a domain registered through Dynadot, what you can do is ask for Dynadot account credit for the Basic Web Hosting purchase since you are within 15 days of purchase. You can send us an email to [email protected] asking for a refund for the web hosting order.

You can then use that account credit to purchase the Advanced Hosting plan by going to http://www.dynadot.com/web_hosting/about.html.

[This post has been edited by dynadot_staff on Dec 27, 2010 11:49am.]
Reply Quote