Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Hosting statistic
11/4/2008 06:01
I want to buy a hosting for my future domain and I have a question about hosting statistic.

Which of the statistic information dynadot provide me, how can I see this statistic?

Could you provide me more detail information about hosting statistic?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
11/5/2008 17:49
We provide the following statistics:

Recent Hits - This includes the date, time and IP address

Unique Visitors - This page shows the number of unique visitors (IP addresses) to your website per day and per week.

Total Hits - This page shows the total number of hits to your website per hour, day and week.

Page Hits - This page shows the total number of hits that each page or image on your website has received each week

Recent Referrers - This page shows the most recent referrers to your website. A referrer is a link on someone else's website that leads to your website.

Total Referrers - This page shows the total references from each referrer per day and week.
Reply Quote
12/25/2008 23:35
Live Web stats provides the traffic of your site, a variety of statistics and analytics to help webmasters analyse their traffic. Web Stats provides a wide range of choices on what to display on your Webpage or blog.

• Countries Visitors
• Your Basic statistics
• Online users
• All the Above or any combination of the above (Horizontal or Vertical )
• A Small image icon
• A Configurable hit counter (Select the font style, color , size, background color)
You can change the display on your page any time you wish, fast and easy.

Get it free at:

http://www.webseomasters.com/
Reply Quote